We Hate It When... We Hate It When...

Sweet movie

That was a great little flash. I was absolutely shocked to hear scab at the end. Oh yeah one thing though. You misspelled brendon small's name. Home movies rules!(so does mario tennis, and all those other games)

Emo Vs Ninja v1.1 Emo Vs Ninja v1.1

damn emo

Awesome video man. Emo needs to be stopped. YOu know what will be funny though, a year or two from now, the emo kkids will move on to something new although now all the kiddies love it. By the way if you hate emo look up the song by cheap sex.

"It's My Life" (Sonic) "It's My Life" (Sonic)

okay

Okay, this was alright in all aspects except you need to do a lot of work on animation of the flash. Other tha that it was pretty decent.

Lego Skatepark Lego Skatepark

not bad

This movie was alright. The length is good, but try adding more frames for some smoother motion, as well as making the moves a little more realistic. Also work on making your clay look a little better for props.

Stop Cryin Your Heart Out Stop Cryin Your Heart Out

Incredible

This video is actually a pretty powerful one. It highlights a lot of great animation as well. Excellent work.

Bend it Like a Knife Bend it Like a Knife

funny stuff

It reminds me a lot of the old hot limit, we drink ritalin video. I found this movie hilrious.

Clu Clu Land Clu Clu Land

alright

This was an okay flash. I really like the chariots of fire jump. The animation was pretty good, just needs a little work. Okay job.

3 3ast 3 3urious 3 3ast 3 3urious

excellent parody

I loved how the car crashes into the rice factory, the super smooth animation, the sound, and also the ridiclous amount of wings. Another extra point is how the cheezyness of the movie is brought out. Love it.

Proto Proto

Excellent flash.

I really liked the animation. The gaphics were so smooth. The sound was good too. Can't wait for the sequel to this one.

Manhunt:the city ep.1 Manhunt:the city ep.1

Its a rip off

This is a complete rip off of the short film, madness combat. Starting with the knifes, stealing the gun, fighting the clown, and then "shooting the sherriff". This is not a bad animation, but it's completely ripped off.

rocknrollanimal responds:

There are actually 5 madness films by krinkels, and one game, aa madness christmas special, not by krinkels, and a barral load of real madness ripoffs, in which the style is EXACTLY the same. Plus, I do not remember any sheriff shooting. But you do have a point, this could have been more original were I more creative..